Wednesday, November 2, 2011

August/September 2011

School started with a bang! Bailee started 8th grade, Preslee 6th, Sailor is in 2nd, and Guy started preschool this year. I really can't believe that I am old enough to have an 8th grader. I met Josh when I was her age! Crazy!









The 3 amigos after school




My friend Hannah and I took the kids to $2 day at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. The cost is usually $10 per person, so needless to say, it was a MAD HOUSE! But the kids had fun.




We went to Grandpa's lake for Labor Day weekend and played HARD on the lake.











Lots of turns riding the 4 wheeler.





Bailee brought her friend Bailey (what an unique name) and they made yummy cake ball ice cream cones for everyone.





Eating the cake balls


It was fun had by all (except Preslee. She went to Yellowstone with her friend Gabby).

We also rode bikes A LOT! Almost every night. The weather was beautiful and we played as a family as much as we could.



Bailee and Preslee started volleyball. Bailee asked if I would coach her team, and I said yes, but I couldn't just coach her team...Preslee wanted me to coach her team as well. I roped my friend Megan into helping me and we have had a good time.
But I didn't take any photos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment