Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Day Of School



I can't believe that all my girls are in school now. They all got the teacher that they didn't want, but they really like them now.


I have a sixth grader...that makes me OLD!!!


I had to document how tiny Bailee is compared to her friends :)


They are SO cute!


4th Grade!


Kindergarten!
(Don't ask me why she is throwing gang signs, she just kept doing it)



I thought I'd throw in a few Guy photos. He isn't in school, but he is SO cute!!!



4 comments:

  1. Super cute pics! You're girls are just knockouts!...Man won't be long now and the guys'll be runnin after Bailee :) That one pic of Guy in his muscleshirt looks so much like Josh! Adorableness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE!
    I can't believe how old our kids are.. WOW..
    I'm glad that they like their teachers! Doesn't that make all the difference in the world?
    Lets get our familes together soon and do dinner and games or something..
    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to be visiting blogs again! Your kids are so dang cute. One day I'll have a sixth grader and I'll be thinking the same thing, but boy that seems far away! (You'd tell me otherwise huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I just was well-wishing huberto and saw your comment, then decided to see if you have added any new photos. nothing new, but I saw your blog, so i'll be a peeping tom from now on. thanks my dear.

    ReplyDelete